Check out this comprehensive response on Mark Halperin's The Page. It not only includes the official campaigns statement, but a detailed "Fact Check" to refute McCain's claims.
The "Fact Check" section includes well sourced support for the following statements:
- Obama has consistently urged that Iran’s revolutionary guard be labeled what it is: a terrorist organization
- Obama opposed Kyl-Lieberman because its language said the US military in Iraq should be used to counter Iran, while in fact it has strengthened Iran
- Obama sponsored Iran sanctions bill as a means to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons
- Obama’s divestment bill being blocked by Republicans
- Obama has said that he would remove troops according to the situation and commanders on the ground
You should also take a look at Josh Pasek's response on the RJCWatch blog:
McCain Uses Outdated RJC Talking Points at AIPAC begins, "John McCain went to AIPAC this week in another attempt to distort Barack Obama’s record on Iran. In typical RJC style, McCain was careful to conveniently ignore certain facts about the Middle East and Obama’s policy." The blog then continues to outline a number of the misleading statements.